Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stamp Class

Friday Night was a stamp class and here are a few of the cards we made. We did a card with Fun Pun, Zoofari and Tart & Tangy.

Stamp Set: Pun Fun and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Real Red, Baseful Blue
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Baseful blue, real red and summer sun, & pumkin markers




I cased this card from some samples that I borrowed from Amy Ward.
Please check out her blog.

Stamp Set: Zoofari and Sincere Saluations
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Safron, Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa, & Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Creamy caramel & Close to Cocoa Marker & Antique Brass Brad


Stamp: Tart & Tangy & Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, and Garden Green
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch and 1 1/4 circle punch. I cased this card from Angie Juda and you can view the tutorial on her blog.

I also cased the next item from Angie and she has a tutorial on it as well. She has lots of great ideas that I enjoying viewing.

Accessories: Heavy Coaster, Medium Binder Clip, Post-It Notes and Sanding Block




I cased this card from a sample that I borrowed from Amy Ward but made a few change
Stamps: Zoofari and Sincere Saluations

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Safron, Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa, and Creamy Caramel

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great projects for classes. I might have to case some of these.