Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All-Occasions

Finally finding some time to stamp, I made this cute card with Pun Fun. This is a very cute set and I've been having lots of fun. I can't wait to mail this card to my grandson. He's a mess and loves getting mail.

Stamp set: Pun Fun & Background Basics

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Summer Picnic


Supplies: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Markers, Basic Black Stamp pad


Here are two other cards I made a couple of
months ago at a friends house that I get together regularly with to stamp. This is the "Very Punny" set which has been lots of fun too.



Stamp sets: Very Punny & Hip Hip Hooray (Retired)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Basic Black, & Pretty in Pink

Supplies: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Black and Pink Gingham Ribbon











2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! THANK YOU for sharing!! This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets!!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Many Blessings,
M.