Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentines Cards/Treats

Recently I finally got back into stamping and made these cute pencil holders. I cased it from Robin Lea but the directions came from Laurie and I think these turned out really cute. I'm hoping to make more for my daughter's friends at church.
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, & Basic Black

Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch






I also cased this cute card from splitcoaststampers. She used the scallop edge punch from Stampin up but since I didn't have that one yet, I decided to substitute and use the spiral punch.
Paper: Baseful Blue, Real Red, Basick Black, & Whisper White
Set: A Happy Heart
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sprial Punch, Dazzling Diamonds
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Real Red, Bordering Blue, & Green Galore











No comments: