Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stepping Out





I've been trying for months to get my blog set up but working a full time job just seems to get in the way. When I find time, I love to stamp, scrapbook, sew and bake. I guess you could say I've got to many hobbies but I'm enjoy them all. Here is a card I just made for a great friend of mine.


Stamps: Merci

Stamp Pads: Black Regal Rose, & Whisper White

Paper: Black, Regal Rose

Supplies: Regal Rose & Certainly Celery Markers


I recently did a workshop and demonstrated some great items that I got from http://impressionsbyrochelle.blogspot.com/ where I cased her gum holder, tic tac holder, and notepad cover. They were all great hits. Sorry I don't have pictures of mine. I'll try to post them later.


I also have a love for baking cakes. I recently baked a UNC Tarheel cake for a friends little boy who just turned 8 and then a couple of weeks later, I made one for his mom's b'day. Here is the cakes







1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

WOW! Your cakes are AWESOME!!! The card is great too!